Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 4

Well this morning didn't start off as smoothly as other mornings but I did manage to get everything done and out of the door by 6am and was running at 6:01. My morning companion was even waiting for me and he hung around until the first half mile mark. He was soon distracted by another runner who took another route. However that lasted until the end of the first mile where he was waiting on me and did the other two miles with me. I am happy to report even though I started running a minute late, I managed to get my 3.3 miles done in under 45 minutes which was a marked improvement over Day 2. What else is good to report is that I don't feel as "mashed up" as I did on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hello...I received a comment on my blog asking how I did the shamrocks on my Irish Blessing card. It's been a while since you have posted so I hope you monitor your blog and receive this message... The shamrocks are a Martha Stewart punch, one I punched out on patterned paper and the other 2 I punch out on core'dination paper then embossed them using the Cuttlebug 3x3 Butterfly Combo Embossing folder and lightly sanding. I hope this helps. If you need more info, please feel free to email me @ knmic1012@aol.com