Monday, December 26, 2005

Bit of News...

This maybe my past post for a while.

Hubby deploys soon and will take his laptop with him. In the rush to get his PMP done and the house unpacked, I haven't had opportunity to look at the other computers. The Dell (which was working up until the moment when it was packed) may have an issue with the onboard video card (bleh!) and the other computer needs to have the OS re-installed (hate the blue screen of death). So while I will have internet access at the house, I won't have anything to access it with.
With that out of the way, I will have access to the internet at the library (once school starts back, may ask my neighbour to use hers) and may end up going there daily or every other day.

I wish everyone the best for the New Year's.

1 comment:

Crazy Single Mom said...

Come back soon I miss you!