There have been times when I wonder if there are different levels of tiredness or if there is any way to measure tiredness. The last thought I have before succuming to sleep is that I hope tomorrow will be different. I wake up with a lot of energy which seems to fizzle around 5pm. Why oh why?
I have no idea where most of today went, we got a lot done, but it didn't feel like it took as long as it did.
It is only 6:37pm here and if I didn' t know any better I'd think it was 10pm at night. The only bad thing about it being not quite 7pm is that I have the bedroom to organize now. Yesterday the people finally came for the extra furniture that was in the bedroom so now we can actually sleep in the bedroom (at least after I get it all organized and off my bed). Maybe I'll grab a nap and get my second wind.
While we were out today I had to figure out what to get the girl-child from my parents. Whenever we're not home to celebrate my parents always send money so that we can buy ourselves something. The nice thing about that is that my mother always says that we don't have to portion it out equally in thirds, she'll leave that to me. I was thinking on the way to Vilseck that I should buy the girl-child the C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia series since the movie is out and I know she'd enjoy the book/s. What was I thinking? When Peter Jackson did the Lord of the Rings series, they rereleased all of the books where you couldn't turn around without seeing one. With that in mind, I figured they'd do the same with Narnia, well they may have but could I find *one* book? Nope. So I had to get the girl-child other books instead. I can't remember off the top of my head when I ended up getting her, I just hope she'll like them. There's only 4+ days until Christmas and I can't wait. It's not the opening of the presents but I haven't been able to find my tape etc to wrap these presents and what I'm really tired of is the girl-child trying to peek.
Oh well, I'm going to nap (I just hope it's a nap and not my going to sleep for the night) and hopefully find some more energy when I wake back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment